The Quindell board have used the following phrases in a number of communications and RNS announcements on the 8th, 10th December and 2nd January 2015. “the Board remains comfortable with the Group’s overall cash position” ” the board is satisfied with the overall trading performance of the Group “ ” the Groups business remains robust in both of its divisions “ ” cash flow from operations in the Professional Services Division continues to grow………….and cash receipts in this area are greater than in previous quarters “ ” we have a strong business, with great people and we look forward to the future with optimism “ Quindell have made it very clear the business is robust and the future bright. The business rather than focus on answering wild accusations from its detractors have focused on the business. 2015 is going to be a good year for Quindell investors and the BOD have been letting the market know this for a while. The difference with the new board is we receive communications in a measured way and not as a knee jerk reaction to what’s happening outside of the company. This month we have the PwC review and end of year trading statement to come. We already know that if these contained bad news the market would have already been informed. This statement is based on the new board of directors having already demonstrated that they act in a professional manner. They would therefore have already informed the market if information had become apparent that would have a negative impact on the share price. The board have already indicated with the above phrases that the business is in good shape.
- 327,369 hits
- Regency Mines coal interests and the Trump card turns it into a ‘gold mine’. #RGM
- #MOD #MTR Botswana PFS will be published next week.
- Shares to watch in 2018? #MTR #THR #KCN #MOD #RRR #RGM
- Metal Tiger share has minimum of 72% uplift potential #MTR
- Is Regency Mines a steel at this price? #RGM
- Regency Mines #RGM update due.
- #MTR Kingsgate game of cards
- Why convert £480k of MTR warrants now?
- #MTR share price movement has started. Metal Tiger will surprise many.
- Invest in Metal Tiger #MTR or MOD Resources #MOD?
- #MTR – everything is aligned for a share price rerate.
- #RGM Metallurgical coal
- #RGM Diverse portfolio
- #RGM – Will the doors be blown off?
- Follow Greets Echo on WordPress.com