The tap will be turned on next week with regard to news announcements from Quindell. The exclusivity deal with Slater and Gordon finishes this month. We Should therefore expect news on the deal to be released on or before the 31st March 2015.
Once we have received information on the Slater and Gordon deal we should then hear news on the following.
1. End of year trading statement.
2. New Contracts. Business in the past has said it will not announce information on new contracts worth less than £100m. I wouldn’t be surprised if we had an announcement grouping these contracts together.
3. Board Announcements.
4. New structure of the business.
5. Major Shareholder announcement.
6. Results of the NIHL and PwC reviews. Possibly not released as less relevant after S&G deal.
7. North America focus.
8. Deals with car manufacturers
It is very noticeable we have received very little information about the company’s progress since interest shown in QLS by Slater and Gordon,
We are going to go from a news drought to a tsunami of news after the Slater and Gordon deal reaches its conclusion.
Providing S&G deal at levels muted in the press and item 1 above has no surprises these are exciting times for long-term investors.
Longterm investors are soon going to be rewarded for their patience and holding strong during a sustained period of market manipulation.