New CEO and BOD need to hit the ground running and to do that they need credibility.
The QPP board stated at the AGM that they intended to make the £1+ capital return. I therefore have no doubt the steps that need to occur to deliver the capital return will happen,
Will events unfold as follows?
1. Share price early next week goes up a few points as people take their positions expecting an RNS announcement.
2. RNS announcement towards the end of next week announcing EGM mid November.
3. Share price moves up a few more points
4. Court date 2nd December completes legal process to distribute funds.
5. RNS 3rd December – a new beginning for QPP ( name will have changed).
6. Capital return. Share price goes down to reflect.
7. End of December / Q1 the share price starts to increase as the BOD announce / implement their strategy.
With the share price currently being at roughly the same as the proposed capital return, anybody who buys shares now is going to end up with shares in the new Quindell for nothing.
Items in the Pound Shop look very expensive when you can get Quindell stock for nothing.
I predict the opportunity to grab a business for nothing will not last much longer.