Significant increase in volume of WRES shares traded on the 4th January 2016. This will have brought WRES to the attention of a wider group of investors.
These are some of the reasons why WRES share price could move further North as more investors become aware of the potential for the business and invest.
1. Wolfe, who have a mine in the UK had costs of $200m to get to production compared with $16m for the WRES La Parrilla mine. La Parrilla is a very efficient operation.
2. Current price of tungsten c$170 / mtu whilst La Parrilla tungsten will cost $121 / mtu to extract.
3. Full impact of RNS released 16th December 2015 not yet factored into share price.
- news will substantially reduce operating costs.
- Tungsten grade is 3 times what WRES believed. Tungsten is just under the surface.
- Sample came from the fast track mining plot in an area that WRES thought had little potential.
- Results will significantly increase resource estimation.
- JORC information awaited.
4. La Parrilla funding:
- Should hear early 2016. This will be a ‘key event in the New Year’.
- In talks with 2 or 3 partners regarding joint venture. Masterman (Chairman) has a good track record of getting funding for this type of project.
- WRES have all the finance required to reach Final Investment Decision (ie funding of production at La Parrilla).
5. Michael Masterman has large shareholding and his investment is therefore aligned with that of shareholders.
6. Règua mine potential has not yet been factored into the share price.
7. Portalegre gold mine not yet factored into the share price.
WRES is on track to deliver for its shareholders.