Metal Tiger Botswana news and the share price

On the 22nd February 2016 this article (see here) indicated why Metal Tiger could potentially be a good investment opportunity.

In the four weeks since the 22nd February the shares have gone up in value by 101%.

The share price has however not yet reflected the news contained in the latest RNS (see here) regarding the Botswana copper and silver drilling programme update.

Interestingly on the day of the announcement the Joint Venture project partners, MOD Resources at one point had a share price increase of 500% settling back to 350% later in the day.

Metal Tiger have a 30% interest in the Botswana Kalahari Copper Belt with MOD having the other 70%.

IMHO the share price will soon also reflect the news in the Botswana update.

Metal Tiger is soon going to move towards being a £20m market cap business.

image

Metal Tiger growth is continuing and it is therefore no surprise the Chairman bought more shares last week.

Advertisements

One response to “Metal Tiger Botswana news and the share price

  1. Automatic response: Following information passed onto the authorities.
    IP ADDRESS :
    86.176.196.175
    HOTE :
    host86-176-196-175.range86-176.btcentralplus.com
    COUNTRY OF IP ADDRESS : United Kingdom
    REGION OF IP ADDRESS : J8 Nottingham, Hyson Green
    CITY OF IP ADDRESS : Nottingham
    LONGITUDE OF IP ADDRESS : -1.1667
    LATITUDE OF IP ADDRESS : 52.9667
    CONTINENT CODE OF IP ADDRESS : EU

    Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s