Regency issue newsletter highlighting their plans for coal production (see here).
Some of the key highlights:
- Regency focusing on ‘cheap production of expensive coals‘
- Focusing on metallurgical coal rather than dirty coal. Required for steel production.
- Rosa announced coal reserve of 453,000 tons is very low as:
- Based on 300′ auger rather than 1200′ Highwaller mining.
- more coal identified
- Val has 100,000 tons/month production target
- production / revenue stream imminent.
- RGM have first mover advantage.
- Rosa coal at $130/t = $4.5m net attributable profit.
As news is released the share price will react accordingly. It is clear from the newsletter that further information is going to be released to the market.
The business is aware figures released to the market are conservative. We await the revised NI 43 101 report and also for RGM to release actual coal outputs. The market will then realise the business is undervalued.