The Thailand IPO is due to happen in June/July 2017.
This will be when Metal Tiger shareholders will be ‘given’ shares in KEMCO the new Thai company.
Not many companies you can invest in knowing that in the very near future you will be the beneficiary of shares in another company. What is even more compelling is the current share price of Metal Tiger doesn’t take into account any value for Thailand.
KEMCO will be launched in June/July and this will be followed by events that will potentially have a positive impact on the share price. These being:
1. Thailand new permitting requirements goes live in August.
2. MTR apply for relevant permits August.
3. Kingsgate started their 3 month consultation period regarding the closure of their Thai mine at tthe beginning of April. Positive outcome announced July/August would have impact on sentiment towards KEMCO.
4. Directors and Major shareholders of MTR have been exercising their warrants. If this continues it is a clear indication all are preparing to ensure they are entitled to as many ‘free’ KEMCO shares as possible.
5. Announcement about key investors who have taken part in the KEMCO IPO.
Thailand venture is approaching a 3 month period when announcements are expected that will have a positive impact on market sentiment.
We also have Botswana with the current delay associated with environmental permits due to come to an end as announcements on applications submitted and awarded released to market.
Tiger shareholders who have researched the business can see the bottleneck of news that is coming. Investor sentiment could change overnight with the announcement of any one of the above events.